Washington Academy, Graham Hall, East Building copy print of sketch and floor plan, 1804

Containers:
Box 12, Folder 1
Other descriptive data:

Drawn by D. C. Humphreys. The West Building was like this except that the chapel space was divided up like the other end. Both buildings were of brick and erected in 1804.

Access and use

Location of collection:
Special Collections and Archives
James G. Leyburn Library
Washington and Lee University
204 W. Washington Street
Lexington, VA 24450
Contact for questions and access:
POC: SCA Staff
Phone: (540) 458-8649
Phone: (540) 463-8109
Fax: (540) 463-8964
Parent restrictions:
The collection is open for research use.
Parent terms of access:
The materials from Washington and Lee University Special Collections are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright law. The user assumes full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used should be fully credited with the source.